Information about cookies
Cookies are short pieces of text ( letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client ( the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site ( session cookies ) or later , even after several days ( persistent cookies ) . Cookies are stored , according to user preferences , from the single browser on the specific device used ( PC , tablet , smartphone ) .
Similar technologies , such as , for example , web beacons , clear GIFs and all forms of storage Local introduced with HTML5 , can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services .
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and similar technologies to all by simply using the word "cookie".
- Techical Cookies: This type of cookies allows the correct sections of the Site . They are of two categories , temporary (or session) and persistent (see above). These cookies are needed to view the site and in relation to technical services , will then be used anytime and posted , unless you change your settings in your browser (with the possibility , however, to not have the best or render unusable some services offered by the site).
- Third- party services analysis cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about the site by anonymously users, such as page views, time spent on the site, sources in the sending traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests in order to marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from domains of third parties external to the site.
- Cookies to integrate products and third- party software functions: This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third- party software services (such as software generate maps and additional software that offer additional services) . These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that provide the functionality of the site's pages.
- Profinling Cookies: Are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the site pages. This site, under current regulations, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies which are necessary for the normal functioning of the Site. As for the cookies of the statistical service offered by Google Analytics (see below), they can be considered on a par with technical cookies , for two reasons:
1. collect data in the "aggregate" mode, not attributable to individual users or can be identified
2. the IP of the user's connection device ( computer , smartphone or tablet ) is "anonymized" (modified ) becoming unrecognizable , further increasing the level of privacy (see below).
For all other types of the consent cookies can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
• Through specific browser configurations used or its programs used to browse the pages of this Site.
• By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or view parts of the Website.
|Name||Purpose Of Cookie||State Of Consent|
|Essential Techical Cookies
||The site Vis Hydraulics makes use of technical cookies needed and essential to its operation, to coordinate the contents that make up the pages.
||no removal provided
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close the browser, or the execution of the command logout. Other cookies "survive" at the close of the browser and are also available for future visits.
These are called persistent cookies, and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies by using the settings in their browser.
Warning : the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools- >Preferences -> Privacy , you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.